BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a die-hard fan of White, Black and Purple. Not much of Pink actually. I'm in love with GVC, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

Friday 23 December 2011

I'm Lovesick Victim

You once said you loved me
But it seems like it never happened
Every lie you told me is still winding around me
I'm not afraid of being lonely
I don't want to be weak anymore
I can't depend on warm the warm hugs anymore
I will not anticipate anything until we separate
It's alright even if i'm full with scars and tears

Within the four seasons . . .
It seems like my heart is always winter . .
Don't say that you're the past . . ."
Don't let me have blind faith in this, please . ."
Your heart has never be able to finds its true meaning
Don't say i no longer understand
I will no longer to believe this

Everyone has been through the pain of breaking up
Every promise you said to me is ridiculing me
I'm not afraid of loneliness , i will not be weak anymore
I will not thinking about the happy moments anymore
You're not here anymore, your heart has left a long time ago
I won't do anything even if i cry and beg

I will not believe you . .
I will not believe you anymore . .
I will no longer love you anymore . . .

No comments: