BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a die-hard fan of White, Black and Purple. Not much of Pink actually. I'm in love with GVC, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

Thursday 9 February 2012

Moving On ??



Just getting used to waking up everyday not seeing your face
I just began to stop setting your place
And I stop longing for your warm embrace
And it was God that made me able to finally sleep at night 
Though you're not by my side
Finally I don't hardly cry See right when I start letting go
Somebody wants to let me know Can they take your place
No they can't fill your space . 
NO !!

I tried to move on but you're not gone cuz in my heart you still live on
See now I know why I'll never love another for the rest of my life
And why now that you're gone
I'm holdin' on and deep in my heart I wanna move on
And now I know why I'll never love another for the rest of my life

♥ teach me how to get rid of this feeling 

No comments: