BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a die-hard fan of White, Black and Purple. Not much of Pink actually. I'm in love with GVC, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

Thursday 9 February 2012

Nikki Flores - Erased You :)



Look at my window I can see the sunshine, Up in my bedroom I can seem to stop crying 
And my pillow is swimming pool, I just don’t understand why you did what you did
my girls told me that I should watch out for you, I can’t help it i'm falling so dumb for you
silly me, i could think I can make you fall in love
tired down to the ground don’t know what you’re thinking of .


 Maybe its just me, got these clouds above my head and they won’t stop raining 
Maybe is just me, I just can’t understand why you *left and never* waited 
I don’t wanna be a hostage anymore, 
I don’t wanna be your day dream no more 
I’m picking up up, I’m picking up the pieces now
baby imma show you how you been erased


So on the radio plays our favorite song, ain’t no reminiscing baby I’m about to turn it off 
And when I see your name on the telephone
Boy you must be crazy if you think that i am playing along
'cause i had you and you had me, I played the fool but now I see
its better to erase you erase you, erase you 
Erase you erase you, erase you 


Look in the mirror finally recognize myself 
The problem is I can’t see me with somebody else 
keep having thoughts about you, but no you ain’t gonna change gotta get over it ooh
My friends tell me that I gotta keep moving on
I’m know they're right but why does it feel so wrong ?
And everything was jaded from the very start 
I’m lying here tryin reach you from my broken heart

Now I try and try to give and give, And I keep on lying to myself 

And cry and cry through the lonely nights, No medicine they make .. the hell
So I forgive you it’s time to forget you 
imma stitch up my scars, stop to bleed right here 
get you out of my memory, get rid of the misery 
I gotta erase you from my heart

No comments: