BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I'm a die-hard fan of White, Black and Purple. Not much of Pink actually. I'm in love with GVC, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

My Silence is just another words for My Pain

My Silence is just another words for My Pain


The first time you fall in love it changes your life forever 
And no matter hard you try the feelings never go away

You promised that you'd never leave but
"Where are you now ?"
Today I am wearing the smile that you left me with

You'll never understand why i hurt so much because you're not the one who is crying
You're not the one who is left behind
You're not the one who loved too much
and you're not the one who is holding on to someone " Who is Gone "





       Don't make her wait for you

                just because you know she will



No comments: